Como Facilities Management Services
is a trading name for United Facilities Management Services LLC. The company was established in December 2011 and is a 100% Omani Joint Venture between Arab Investment Group LLC and Cyclone LLC.
The company is managed by a team of industry professionals with focused objectives. The group of companies employs regionally a large work force and can mobilize for large projects efficiently. The company executes all its projects with minimum sub-contracting.
The company specializes in the field of support services, providing expertise, management, distribution and logistics supports to renowned, multinational clients in the following sectors:
- Oil and Gas
Why Como Facilities Management Services?
- We work as partners with all our clients
- We operate a 24 /7 call center tailor made to client requirements
- We use a state of the art CMMS system (EAM—Enterprise Asset Management)
- We provide our clients with Online access to allow them to see all the activities
- We are committed to the environment and green technologies
- We are part of a large group of companies & enjoy full support of top management. We can call in specialized people at any time
- We present reports according to client needs (monthly, weekly and daily)
- We continuously propose innovative solutions which saves money and improves efficiency
Como facilities management services is a proud Omani company with international standards.
Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no visible color, taste, or odor. Breathing carbon monoxide causes nausea, dizziness, headaches and fatigue. Carbon Monoxide poisons the body by p [...]
Orpic and Como collaborate on in-country value across refiner’s catering operation increasing local supply
Como Facilities Management Services, which supplies Orpic – Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company with all its catering requirements, has redefined the service it delivers to [...]